- Detail Images
If your day involves downhill lift laps and post-ride beers with your posse, then the DAKINE Men's Syncline Short with Chamois Liner has your name written all over it.
- Removable Dolomiti Italian chamois wicks moisture away from your skin, and has a comfortable elastic waist band that won't chafe on the descent
- Front vents and zippered inner leg vents keep you cool when the weather gets hot
- Gusset in the crotch and an all-mountain fit increase range of motion when you're pedaling
- Heavyweight rib knit back stretch panel won't slip down on the ascent
- Zippered hand pockets store your keys and a quick snack
- Side-waist tab adjustments for on-the-go fit
- Two back pockets stash your ID and cash when you head to happy hour
Share your thoughts
Great All Mountain Shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've used these for a whole season now and am really happy with them. Some have mentioned they seemed a little heavy, and for XC i would say they are, but for and AM, freeride, or DH riding these are perfect. I've ate it a couple times and the fabric didn't rip or tear and the are very comfortable and breath well. Got them on a good sale which didn't hurt.
these shorts were just a little bit much for me when it comes to material and weight of the Short/Chamois combo. There seemed to be a lot of excess material on these bad boys which produced a heavy feel on my legs. They were for sure durable as can be, but I returned them do to the weight.
These shorts are awesome. I haven't used them a ton yet but they feel very durable, are a great length, and the removable liner works well. I also like the zippered pockets so none of my gear gets lost on the trail. I haven't had a chance to try them out in real hot weather so we'll see how breathable they are.
Pretty nice shorts. I haven't fallen hard yet so I'm not sure how tough they actually are but they fit nicely and look great. Thumbs up
Great Shorts and liner
Lightweight and comfortable. Just ordered another pair.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great shorts. I love that you can remove the chamois. I do it when it's cold and I want to wear my bib pants. They're nice and cool in the heat and actually quite warm in the cold. The fit is nice too--not too baggy but not too tight. Size chart is pretty accurate to my jeans' size.