- Detail Images
Riding into a huge 70-foot booter can make you feel a little swampy, but the quick-drying DAKINE Circuit Bottom helps you stay dry and comfortable during your go-for-broke spring park sessions. Lightweight polyester dries quickly, breathes, and fights odor during cool-to-cold days of hard shredding so you can envision a perfect 540 without damp discomfort disturbing your park zen.
- Lightweight polyester fabric holds in a little heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep the bottom fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit means the fabric lies against your skin for warmth and wicking performance
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable ride
- Elastic waistband secures the bottom as you stomp landings all day