Your downhill destiny awaits, but to ensure comfort, you must first slip on the quick-drying DAKINE Circuit Crew so you don't get the damp chills during your next shred session. For most days on the mountain, this lightweight polyester baselayer can keep you dry and keep your body heat at an optimal level so you can get into your groove in the park.
- Lightweight polyester fabric holds in a little heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you take a hike in the afternoon
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh for a weekend of shredding
- Close fit means the fabric lies against your skin for warmth and wicking performance
- Hip length keeps the snow out of your ski pant
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a more comfortable day of skiing or riding