Select your style & size:Select options
Bring everything but the kitchen sink.
Ideal for extended vacations and gear-heavy missions, the Dakine Women's Split 100L Rolling Gear Bag easily holds a week's worth of clothes, gear, and accessories. This immensely spacious bag offers an astounding 100-liters (or 6,000-cubic inches) of storage space, making it easy to pack everything you need for just about any trip. Its split-level design partitions clothes and gear within separate compartments for easy storage and retrieval. Exterior organization pockets stash important documents and items within easy reach, while its retractable handle and smooth-rolling urethane wheels cruise over cracks and sidewalk bumps without skipping a beat.
- Rugged luggage bag to haul gear for longer trips
- Tough-as-nails polyester fabric withstands rough travel
- Split-level design makes it easy to organize your gear
- Exterior pockets keep smaller documents safe and secure
- Urethane wheels roll smoothly over uneven surfaces
- Retractable handles help with transport versatility
- Item #DAK00TK
- Q & A
Narrow Profile, Lots of Space
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
When my wife first took this bag out of the packaging, she was concerned it might be too small. After packing it up on our first trip, her concerns were eliminated. This roller is amazing in that it's not very wide (i.e. won't get caught on stuff as you're rolling through crowds at the airport/on the train/in security lines) but the storage is incredible. The inside is partitioned off into several zippered pockets that make organizing a breeze. The roller wheels are high-end urethane and the whole thing just feels like quality.
Also - the tag size says the bag is 110L, not 100L.