Earn your winter-comfort merit badge.
You may have dropped out before reaching Tenderfoot, but with the Dakine Scout Short Glove, you'll feel like a winter wilderness master. The DWR-coated shell fabric and waterproof membrane protect you from the wettest spring slush while the stretchy fleece liner and high-loft synthetic insulation keep your paws cozy from first run to last.
- Polyurethane membrane supplies reliable waterproof and windproof protection
- Durable nylon polyester shell material with a DWR finish shrugs off wet weather
- Healthy dose of high-loft synthetic insulation provides warmth for chilly January days
- Stretchy fleece liner increases warmth and can be removed for drying
- Rubbertec palm provides a slip-free grip
- Under-the-cuff gauntlet cinches down to keep snow out
- Nose wipe thumb panels keep the snot off your face
- Item #DAK3229
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
Runs a tad bit larger, but they do what they were meant to. Tested them out in PCMR. They kept my hands dry with great grip.
Note: The Touchscreen is compatible. It's working.
The gloves Look pretty warm and fit great.
Thanks Backcountry for your suggestions.
Dakine Short Scout Gloves
Color : Black
Liner - Touchscreen Compatible.
Great fit. Awesome looking. Warm. Couldn't ask for anything better