Select your style & size:Select options
Because board dings suck.
Whether you're heading to Baja for summer surf or to the Philippines to session Cloud Nine, the Dakine Recon II Noserider Surfboard Bag holds longboards within its padded, travel-friendly design. This durable surfboard bag safely holds two longboards, separating them with a 5-millimeter board divider. The bag's durable 600D polyester is tough enough to withstand heavy-duty use, while the 3/8-inch closed cell foam prevents scratches and dings from rough transport. This bag also features a heat-reflecting energy shield bottom to prevent damage on hot summer days. Other cool features include a wax/fin pocket and hidden stash pocket within the bag's padded shoulder strap.
- Holds two longboards
- 600D polyester
- Heat-reflecting energy shield bottom
- 3/8-inch closed cell foam padding
- 5-millimeter board divider
- Heavy-duty, wrap-around zipper with internal rail protection
- Padded, removable shoulder strap with stash pocket
- Wax/fin pocket
- Item #DAK3696