While you're certainly no medieval knight, you're all about safeguarding your domain with a stone parapet or something like it. So, zip up the Dakine Men's Rampart 65 Insulated Jacket and protect your castle in style and dry comfort. Waterproof and breathable, the Rampart is fortified with a 10K coating for long seasons of stormy conditions in the mountains, and has toasty PrimaLoft Black insulation to meet plummeting temps. The taffeta lining keeps the fit and feel extra soft and cozy, while underarm zippered vents allow a quick escape for excess heat when hiking for your turns. The hood has an adjustable drawcord to provide extra shelter from the storm, as well as an attached powder skirt to keep the stoke high and dry when sending cliffs into powder. Multiple pockets keep your phone, wallet, keys, and tasty treats safe and secure all day while mountain adventuring.
- A weatherproof, stylish jacket for snowboarding or skiing
- Waterproof exterior protects against precipitation
- Taffeta lining offers a comfortable feel
- PrimaLoft Black insulation curbs the cold
- Underarm vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation
- Hood and hem are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Powder skirt keeps snow at bay
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close by
- Item #DAK00QU
- Q & A
Fits True to size!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
I am so pumped on this jacket, I bought it spree of the moment not looking too much into the specs but was so satisfied. It comes with a wrist gator which does not say in the specs. The Velcro straps on the end of the sleeves are large so you can actually fit your gloves in there with out a huge hassle. Shredding couldn't come fast enough!!