Get after it.
- Top load allows for easy packing at home and back-access means you can reach whatever you need without empty the contents of your bag into the snow
- The pre-curved internal framesheet keeps the padded back panel comfortable and Padded camera block allows for safe transport of your camera and expensive lenses; easily removable to use that pack as a standard gear hauler
- Lens compartments are customizable to fit odd-sized gear
- Separate top compartment keeps your smelly socks separate from your camera lenses
- Padded sleeve fits most 15-inch laptops
- Load compression straps help keep the weight manageable
- Included rain cover helps keep your gear protected
- Tripod carry system helps you carry your stationary gear
- Vertical board carry straps make it easy to carry your snowboard
Share your thoughts
DAKINE Quest Backpack - 1710cu in
Best compromise I could find.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Protects & holds canon equip well (camera body w/24-70 zoom & hood in place, 70-200 f/2.8 II, extender or 3rd lens & misc pieces). Room in top for jacket & food, laptop, water btl. Tripod fits nice (full size Manfrotto). I carried 40lbs. Cons- waist support belt rides too high. I tucked it under my pants belt for comfort. Shoulder straps are well padded. Why no D-rings? Less bulky vs. Kata or Lowepro camera only bags.