The Dakine Padded Single Ski Bag treats your quiver-of-one shred sticks right when you transport them to and from the lodge or while you fly. A tough polyester outer resists abrasion while full-length padding soaks up the bumps and bruises of travel so your skis come off the plane looking just as fresh as ever.
- 175cm length bag fits one pair of skis up to 175cm in length and your ski poles
- 190cm length bag fits one pair of skis up to 190cm in length and your ski poles
- Full padding throughout and tarp lining offer protection against the dings and bumps of air, bus, or car travel
- 600D polyester and 600D recycled PET fabric offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and protection against the elements
- Padded shoulder strap for easy carry to and from the lodge or airport
- Full-length zipper makes it easy to get your skis and poles in and out
Share your thoughts
Maybe not for air travel
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
With the way skis get tossed around at airports this is not all that well suited for air travel. A hard case with wheels is a much safer and more convenient bet. This would be great for keeping your gear organized in a car full of hippies, dogs and soggy winter gear but otherwise I'd pass.