Pads your sticks from tip to tail so they show up in one piece.
You'll appreciate the padded shoulder strap of the Dakine Women's Padded Single Bag as you walk from your vehicle into the rustic-looking hotel. A full-length zipper helps you access your boards quickly, and the tarp-lined interior puts up with all the snow and grime you drag inside.
- 175cm length bag fits one pair of skis up to 175cm in length and your ski poles
- Full padding throughout and tarp lining offer protection against the dings and bumps of air, bus, or car travel
- 600D polyester fabric offers solid durability, abrasion resistance, and protection against the elements
- Cool Capri or Vista prints provide a unique, feminine look
- Padded shoulder strap for easy carry to and from the lodge or airport
- Full-length zipper makes it easy to get your skis and poles in and out
Share your thoughts
Nice looking bag but runs a little big
I like the padding and there is plenty of room for my skis and poles. I just wish that they had a smaller bag size as the 175cm has a good 8 inches of space between my skis and end of the bag. Otherwise it seems durable and looks nice.
Solid Padded Ski Bag!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought one several years for my wife and very pleased with it. Bag padding throughout so ski travel very protected. I added about 8cm of high-density foam inside at each end to snug-up her skis. The full-length double zipper makes loading easy and lets you lock it when checking on the airplane. Having a rectangular end profile keeps skis from rolling around when driving. Able to load skis base-to-base with a pair of poles and some stuffing around. Overall, its a solid bag with durable outer nylon.
Tip: Since poles with be loose in the bag and knocked around by airline, get one 6 foot strip of 1/2" pipe insulation at Home Depot, cut it in half, and wrap around each pole to protect them in travel.