Save your wrists from the learning curve.
Snowboarding is one of mankind's top seven creations of all time, but the learning curve can be rough, especially on your wrists. Keep them protected with the Dakine Nova Wristguard Glove. The Nova features your standard in glove construction—210-grams of insulation keep you hands warm when the temperature drops, and they'll stay dry thanks to the waterproof polyurethane insert. Additionally, there's a hard-wearing leather palm, which holds against boards, tow ropes, and anything else you'd be grabbing onto at the mountain. However, the removable, integrated wrist guards are the key to these gloves' performance. This technology supports both the palm and the top of your hand, and the glove straps hold the guard in place to ensure you stay protected throughout your snowy adventure. Bottom line: snowboarding is the best, and it's way more fun when you can avoid a trip to the ER.
- A dependable, weather-resistant glove for cold weather
- Removable, rigid support to protect wrists from injury
- Waterproof, breathable membrane defends against elements
- Synthetic insulation wraps your hand in cozy warmth
- Palm padding offers grippy performance
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure provides customizable fit
- Item #DAK00Q1
- Q & A
Great Protection Glove For The Price!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my dad and he loves them because they are a lot less bulky than wearing a wristguard under a glove. He says they are very comfortable and keep his hands warm even below 32 degrees. The wristguards are removable if you want to use them as a regular glove. These are a great buy!