Business and pleasure.
You convinced yourself that going to school or taking that job in a ski town wouldn't hurt your productivity and responsibility, and now you're juggling dawn patrol tours with being on time for your adult(-ish) obligations. Make the transition easier with the Dakine Mission Pro Backpack. This touring-friendly pack features a fleece-lined goggle pocket, deployable helmet carry, insulated sleeve for a hydration bladder, and a front pocket designed specifically to stash your shovel, probe, and snow study tools.
When you're booting up couloirs or ridgelines, you can easily set up an A-frame ski carry or vertical snowboard carry and stabilize your load with the supportive padded hipbelt. The 18-liter capacity is just big enough to stash a layer, some energy bars, and maybe even a slice or three of leftover pizza. When you make it back to town, you can dump your touring gear out, slide your laptop into the 15-inch sleeve, and hastily cram your presentation materials into the main pocket. Hurry, you don't want to be late!
- A double duty pack for touring and working
- 18-liter capacity is ideal for day trips and study sessions
- Special pockets for avy tools, goggles, and laptop
- A-frame ski carry and vertical snowboard carry
- Deployable helmet carry for when you're hiking
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap and padded hipbelt
- Insulated sleeve for hydration bladder
- Item #DAK00SS
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Dakine never fails. great bag for the price. highly recommend. fits all i need for a day on the hill. super comfy with good support!