- Detail Images
Protects and pads your camera gear so you can get the ideal shot when you shred with friends or family.
Be sure to capture every sick drop, slide, butter, and drunken moment on your next
snow-cation with the help of the Dakine Mission Photo Backpack. Dakine gave this pack a padded camera block to keep your
SLR and up to four lenses safe and secure as you barrel down the
mountain or head out for a night of fun in the ski town.
- A photo-specific backpack that hauls your camera gear around the mountain
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and waist belt, and an adjustable sternum strap provide a comfortable, just-right fit while you slash turns around the resort
- 25-liter size pack features enough room for your camera, lenses, batteries, and other camera gear
- Front part of the Mission Photo unzips and opens entirely to offer main compartment access to your camera gear
- Top access lets you get to your camera when you're in a rush
- 420D nylon mini ripstop and 600D polyester fabrics supply solid durability and abrasion resistance
- Deployable rain cover shields your pack and gear from wet snow
- Vertical snowboard carry essential when you need to hike up the hill to get the perfect shot
- Tripod carry system keeps your hands free
- Removable padded camera block organizes, pads, and secures your precious camera cargo
- Side organizer pockets hold your wallet, shades, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Great camera pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this pack intending to use it for my Canon T3i and GoPros, and it works perfectly for that. This bag could easily hold a lot bigger cameras than the T3i and a lot longer lens than my 80-250mm. I am able to get the T3i, two gopros, chargers, extra lens, bunch of mounts, and a lot more accessories. The removal camera block is is easily removal. I find it is perfect for when you don't have enough room to bring along the entire bag but still want to protect the camera.