Select your style & size:Select options
Streets to shred without skipping a beat.
The Dakine Women's Mission Backpack effortlessly transitions from urban exploits to powder pilgrimages with organizational compartments for daily accessories and essential backcountry gear. It's ideally sized for dipping into powder stashes away from the resort's boundaries, thanks to a zippered front compartment sized just right for a collapsible shovel and probe. There's also a fleece-lined pocket that fits a spare pair of goggles, as well as vertical carrying straps for securing your board on backcountry hikes.
Not only is the front-zippered pocket large enough for your backcountry safety gear, but it's also equipped with a front organizer that's great for housing your smartphone, keys, wallet, and writing utensils around town. Dedicated sleeves secure your laptop and tablet around town, making the Mission ideal for urban commutes and trips to the local coffee shop. And to maximize carrying comfort, padded mesh straps maintain a secure fit without leaving you a sweaty mess.
- Effortlessly transition from streets to backcountry stashes
- Mesh padded shoulder straps, buckled sternum and waist belt
- Zippered front pocket carries a collapsible shovel and probe
- Organizer compartment for writing utensils, keys, and smartphone
- Fleece-lined pocket safely carries goggles or sunglasses
- Zippered side pockets for snacks and small accessories
- Dedicated laptop and tablet sleeves
- Item #DAK00T7