Flexible pack adapts to your powder-hungry needs or work/school responsibilities.
Whether you're on a powder dawn patrol mission or on your way to work, count on the Dakine Mission Blackout 25L Backpack to help you accomplish your goal. This versatile snowboard pack features enough room and organization for your avy gear when you're backcountry skiing for the day or for your work supplies when you need to bring home the bacon.
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt, and an adjustable sternum strap provide comfort, support, and a just-right fit while you tour, bootpack, or shred
- 25-liter pack features room for your avy gear, lunch, hydration, spare goggles, puffy jacket, and other small essentials
- Top entry provides easy access to your gear
- 1200D polyester fabric with PU coating offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and protection against the elements while you head out the resort's sidecountry gates
- Mission features board carry straps for vertical snowboard transport when you bootpack
- Fleece-lined side pockets hold your goggles and shades
- Organizer pocket helps keep your gear in place and easy to get to
- Padded internal sleeve fits most 15-inch laptops when you use the Mission as a pack for school or while you travel