Pro-rider Eric Jackson's signature touring backpack.
Head out your resort sidecountry gates or take a day tour into the backcountry when you have the Dakine Eric Jackson Team Mission 25L Backpack comfortably strapped to your back. This versatile backpack has plenty of room for your avy gear, goggles, shades, food, hydration, spare puffy and first aid kit while you scout out lines. When the fun's over, versatile features like the 15-inch padded laptop sleeve let you use the Eric Jackson Team Mission Backpack as a commuter pack for school or work.
- Pack's graphics designed in collaboration with pro-rider Eric Jackson to celebrate his knack for sniffing out stacked pillow lines and throwing down sweet video segments
- Choice of backpack for sidecountry missions and short snowmobile laps in the backcountry, while also doubling as a pack for school or travel
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt, and an adjustable sternum strap provide comfort, support, and a just-right fit while you tour, bootpack, or shred
- 25-liter pack features room for your avy gear, lunch, hydration, spare goggles, puffy jacket, and other small essentials
- Top entry provides easy access to your gear
- 600D polyester and 600D recycled PET fabrics offer solid durability, abrasion resistance, and eco-friendly good vibes while you head out the resort's sidecountry gates
- Mission features board carry straps for vertical snowboard transport when you bootpack
- Fleece-lined side pockets hold your goggles and shades
- Organizer pocket helps keep your gear in place and easy to get to
- Padded internal sleeve fits most 15-inch laptops when you use the Mission as a pack for school or while you travel
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got this for my boyfriend as a multi purpose pack. He uses this in his geologic field methods class and out on the slopes . I really like the pattern and he is pretty stoked on the number of pockets. I thought I got a full count, but I keep finding more! The only drawback so far is no place for a water bottle :( Thankfully, there are plenty of flask pockets.