- Detail Images
Even if you don't know why that football is shaped so funny, you can still reap the quick-drying benefits of the DAKINE Manchester Rugby Shirt while shredding or getting rowdy outside in the cold. Its two-layer polyester fabric encourages insulation while also drying quickly as you work up a sweat on the paddock or on the mountain.
- Two-layer polyester double-knit fabric holds in a little heat, breathes, and dries quickly if you sweat in the cold
- AEGIS Microbe Shield anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your top fresh
- Slim fit means the fabric lies against your skin for the best warmth and wicking performance
- Articulated elbows allow uninhibited movement
- Three-button collar enables easy on-off and a little venting during hikes or long matches
- Collar adds a casual look and ensures efficient warmth retention while the hip length keeps the cold air out when you're on the move
- Thumbloops secure the sleeves and aid in insulation
- Rugby styling looks great in the pub or while you duke it out with your rugby team
Share your thoughts
Keeps you cozy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This shirt works great as a base layer, nice and light and very warm. Sub zero Minnesota tested.
Also a nice shirt to wear when you go out for pie and coffee with your mother.
Excellent design and function
Love it! Great base layer and very stylish. Set yourself apart from the scrum with this sweet piece.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This long sleeve shirt is very comfortable and it is soft to the touch.Also seeing as how I seem to sweat a lot when I'm active, the antimicrobial treatment is a definite plus. For the price it is definitely not a bad buy at all. For colder weather the thumloops or (hand panties) as I like to call them are a solid touch.