- Detail Images
The Jade understands.
You want to be toasty-warm, dry as a bone, and look fabulous, and the Dakine Jade Pant thinks that's perfectly sensible. It says, "How does Primaloft insulation, 15K-rated weather protection, and inimitable Dakine style sound?" Finally, you feel understood.
- Entrant 15K/10K-rated laminate blocks moisture penetration from the outside while still allowing water vapor to escape the inside to keep you dry
- Polyester jacquard (colors) or Toray nylon fine twill (black only) with a Teflon DWR coating resists wind, snow, rain, and chill to keep you ripping in comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts
- Lightweight, lofty 60g PrimaLoft One insulation keeps you cozy-warm yet mobile
- Brushed tricot, tricot, and taffeta lining is comfy, moisture-wicking, and sleek where you need it
- Articulated leg allows unhindered and natural mobility; side waist adjustment gives you fine fit
- Inner thigh mesh-lined vent cools you down during high-output runs
- Adjustable leg gaiter keeps out snow and cold
- Inner leg reinforcement patch a the cuff adds durability in high-stress area
- Boot gaiter with lace hook locks out the snow
- Lower leg pocket secures essentials
Share your thoughts
About Item # DAK3198, DAKINE Jade Pant:...
About Item # DAK3198, DAKINE Jade Pant: is the "Brushed tricot, tricot, and taffeta lining" removable?
No, these pants do not have a removable liner.