- Detail Images
You gotta move to groove.
You'll never be like those kids in overstuffed snowsuits who fall down and can't get back up with the Dakine Women's Jade Jacket. It's fully insulated with fine, lofty PrimaLoft One, but with different weights in body and hood/sleeves to give you freedom of movement while keeping you warm and happy, so you can shred up a storm in a storm.
- Polyester jacquard with a 15K-10K-rated laminate and Teflon DWR coating resists wind, snow, rain, and chill to keep you ripping in comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts
- Ultra-fine, compressible, wind-resistant and breathable PrimaLoft One insulation offers superior performance on the slopes
- Strategic placement of insulation (100g in the body and 60g in the hood and sleeves) insulation keeps you cozy-warm without impeding your mobility
- Brushed tricot and taffeta lining is comfy and sleek where you need it
- Longer length is great on deep or frigid days and prevents butt-freeze riding chairs
- Underarm mesh-lined vents keep you cool when things heats up
- Attached drop hood gives you convenient, anytime warmth
- Stretch powder skirt with jacket-to-pant connector snaps moves with you to prevents pow up the back, and zips off when you leave the mountain for dinner
- Stretch hand gaiters keep out snow and cold
- Outer storm flap, cuff tabs, and hem drawstring seal out drafts and snow
- Goggle, media, hand, and zippered sleeve pass pockets for secure storage and easy access
Share your thoughts
LOVE THIS JACKET! Great fit, exactly what I'm looking for in a jacket, slim, long, and has a drop down hood/collar. I'm 5'5" about 125lbs and I bought a Large, fits how I want it to!