- Detail Images
- Community Images
Don't be spent before the descent.
Sure, you can strap a shovel to your back and shoulder your boards, but you'll be thirsty, hungry, and freezing to death once you summit. And don't even think about bootpacking on a skin track. Pack up treats, layers, skins, and hydration in the Dakine Heli Pro 20L Backpack and hit the backcountry adequately prepared, so you actually have the energy to rip the descent.
- Durable, lightweight 600D polyester and recycled PET withstand rugged wear and tear for long-term reliability and protection
- Vertical snowboard and diagonal ski carriers let you attach board(s) on back for more stable, hands-free hiking
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and waist-belt transfer load to your hips for comfortable carry; sternum strap helps to further secure and stabilize
- Organizer and fleece-lined goggle pockets hold your gear where you want it
- Hydration compatibility lets you carry your reservoir in convenient security
- Laptop sleeve accommodates most 15-inch computers if you want to stay connected while on a mountaintop
- Integrated rescue whistle at the sternum strap gives you a handy, built-in communication tool