- Women's-specific harness developed to ergonomically fit your frame
- Vertical snowboard carry and retractable-cable ski carry options
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket protects your lenses from scratches
- Insulated hydration sleeve prevents your water supplies from freezing solid
- Built-in rescue whistle helps you alert others in case of emergency
- Padded waist belt keeps your load comfy and stable
Share your thoughts
It's Just Okay.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I dislike it when the online sites don't provide you with enough pictures to look on the inside as well as the outside of the backpack.
I ordered it originally because I wanted a snowboarding pack to come with me on the slopes, but when it arrived I was excited to try on the backpack and get the feel of it. But I was utterly disappointed. It didn't have that many pockets, on the inside. and it was enormous on me. Disliked it a lot. Returned it.
Great Women's Backcountry Pack!!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been using the Dakine Heli Pro 20L DLX for 4 years now and loved all the features and durability of the pack. I started looking for a nice pack for my girlfriend so I didn't have to keep carrying all of her stuff around everytime we went out.
I landed on this one. It has similar features to mine with a super deep goggle pocket (room for 2 pairs), slimmer profile which fits her 5'-0" frame nicely (slightly tall). And we can stuff it with a shovel, probe and lunch for the day without looking bulky or moving around during tough runs. The cross ski carry option holds her planks firm to her back during the light hiking that we do. This is nice because mine tends to move laterally quite a bit.
This pack has a rescue whistle ("I'm too slow, wait up!!" whistle) right on the chest buckle which is nice to keep tabs on each other through any run.
Overall a perfect backpack for backcountry or long days on the slopes. Buy one!! or two...