- Community Images
Geek-out in style.
Show your street smarts and geek chic with the Dakine Foundation 26L Laptop Backpack. With accommodation for your 15-inch laptop, an organizer pocket for your pens, notebooks, calculator, etc., you'll be well-equipped and ready to get brainy. Stash some bevs in the side mesh pockets and stylie shades in the fleece-lined pocket, because you can't go full-nerd.
- Ultra-durable 600D polyester, 420D nylon dobby, or 600D recycled PET withstands your rugged adventure and protects your goods and gear from wear and tear
- Breathable Dri Mesh back panel and shoulder straps help keep you dry, cool, and comfortable
- Padded shoulder straps and top handle give you convenient carrying options
- Adjustable sternum strap further stabilizes and secures load
- Accommodates essentials for a full-day outing at school or work or on the road
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates most 15-inch laptops
- Front organizer, fleece-lined sunglasses, and two side mesh pockets secure essentials
- Padded bottom panel adds extra protection against impact
Share your thoughts
Love this backpack. Has tons of room. Your 15' laptop fits great in it.
view of the straps and back panel.
Great school/work backpack
- Gender: Male
4 main zippered compartments. Starting from the front of the bag, there is a small zippered area for keys, pens, phones, and other small items. The next zippered area is pictured. There is a few small pockets for pens/phone. Also a zippered pouch for sunglasses or other small items. Pretty good size compartment itself. Next is your typical backpack area for books and finally the padded 15inch Laptop compartment with brushed fleece lining. Very well padded and the brushed fleece will keep your fancy electronics looking fancy.
The straps and back panel have padding and mesh for comfort and breathability. Very comfortable even when carrying tons of books. Would definitely buy again.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My dad was using a messenger bag to hold his laptop for work, and he switched to this one in Hood. He currently loves it, and says that it's much better for his work.