Select your style & size:Select options
- 1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
- 2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth, and dry. Do not touch.
- 3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
- 4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
- 5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Item #DAK00A7
- Q & A
Bought 5 before they were discontinued
I like to customize my stomp pads by cutting them up in different shapes and sizes. I use these Dakine pads because they have sharp spikes that help with grip when you're getting off the lift or trying to do crazy one footers.