Born in the Pacific North-Wet.
You don't even think twice about heading out into frigid, blustery, snowy weather when you have the Dakine Women's Camino Mittens on your paws. Equipped with a waterproof DK Dry insert and Rubbertec palms, these gloves help your hands stay extra dry and comfortable in wet, wintery weather while you gobble up face shots or lay arcs down groomers. High-loft synthetic insulation keeps your digits nice and cozy while internal heat-pack pockets turn the Caminos into mini-ovens on super-cold days. The removable liner gloves have touchscreen compatibility so you can take calls, text, or take photos without freezing your fingers.
- Toasty mitts packed with features for storm riding
- DK Dry membrane seals out snow, slush, and sleet
- Lofty synthetic insulation works even when wet
- Rubbertec palm grips so you don't drop your phone
- Internal heat-pack pockets for extra cold days
- Gauntlet style mitten provides maximum weather protection
- Item #DAK00QF