Berms, bonks, jumps, and good times will ensue.
As far as maintaining and building trails is concerned, the DAKINE Builder’s Pack knows no equal. This innovative pack has sleeves and pockets specific for carrying the tools of the trade, including a chainsaw, loppers, and nails. And if things go awry, the pack's included first-aid kit can mend your little boo-boos.
- Expandable chainsaw pocket securely holds your chainsaw and is complete with compression straps to reduce swaying as you ride
- A specific lopper sleeve holds loppers upright and keeps 'em easily accessible for when you have to chop roots and branches
- First-aid kit (contents not included) can hold whatever self-repair items you choose to put in there
- Four-pocket roll-up nail bag can carry up to 100 foot-long spikes (25 nails per pocket)
- Padded waist-belt maintains comfort while you carry all your tools on the trail, and it has pockets of its own for snacks or gel
- Internal hydration sleeve for when you need to take a breather (reservoir not included)
Share your thoughts
As Good As It Gets!
3 of my friends and I have this pack and use it nearly every weekend to cut trails on our dirt bikes. It will carry everything you need for a day on the trail. We carry our chainsaws, water, food, tools, etc...
It fits well, is high quality and doesn't feel bulky while wearing it.