- Detail Images
Ask for the works.
The DAKINE Boundary Short comes with good looks and a removable liner with chamois to make it the most versatile mountain bike short in your closet.
- Removable Dolomiti liner with chamois for added padding and moisture management
- Gusseted crotch panel adds durability
- Zippered front pockets for security
- Side waist tab adjustments for custom fit
- 13 inch inseam is long enough to be stylish but won't interfere with your knees
Share your thoughts
Great shorts - bad chamois
- Gender: Male
These shorts are comfortable on long rides and fit nicely over knee pads. Light too! But don't bother using the chamois because it doesn't work - use a different liner that you like instead. At 50% off they're definitely a good deal even though the chamois isn't that great.