- Detail Images
Keep Mother Nature at bay with the DAKINE Blitz Jacket. The waterproof breathable Blitz features front and rear panel venting to keep air flowing and eliminate the clammy rainy-day feeling.
- Water-resistant zipper eliminates traditional weak spot
- Front and rear venting allows air to flow through the jacket
- Zippered front pockets for added security
- Oversized, adjustable hood fits over your helmet
- Stretch drawcord at hem to keep weather out
- Left chest pocket holds keys with letting them poke at you
Share your thoughts
Great Jacket for Wet n Wild Days
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This things gets it use during the moist spring and fall seasons, as well as anytime it decides to rain on my mountain bike rides!
Good Cycling Jacket
Nice cycling jacket for wet/cold weather, down to 35F. Seems fairly waterproof.
The jacket has a neoprene-like smell on the inside, which is not very pleasant especially when it mixes with body odors. Not sure if this will eventually wear off. Also, since the jacket is waterproof it can become stinky pretty easily.
Suggest frequent washing to keep it fresh!
Nice to have all the pockets and the hood, though the front chest pocket is a little small for your phone.
Jacket is made in China.
Great jacket for riding
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've only used this jacket for a couple of wet rides, but it works exactly as advertised so far. It kept me dry by vented perspiration well.