Slinging cold mud around with your bike always brings a dirty smile to your face. The DAKINE Women's Berm Sock ensures your feet stay warm and dry while you pedal through the mountains.
- Merino wool breathes, dries quickly, wicks your sweat, and resists the build-up of odors
- Reinforced heel and toe add durability for so you can ride hard
- Reversed toe seam prevents rubbing and blisters
- Different densities in specific areas provides enhanced breathability and cushioning where you need it
Share your thoughts
These socks rock!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are my new favorite socks. I went through some stream crossings and although soaked my feet stayed relatively warm and didn't feel gross and soggy for the rest of the ride. They are the perfect thickness and look pretty cool too. I got the black ones.
I haven't worn these yet, but I just got the black ones, and they actually have a pink stripe. The wool is soft and they're not super thick like I was afraid they would be. I think we're going to get along. :)