Dagger Mamba Kayak - 2012 Model
Surfs, spins, drops, and welcomes big trips, all with hammer-down performance.
Don't freak out—Dagger didn't reinvent the wheel when it updated the versatile Mamba Kayak. A few little tweaks, and this powerhouse of a boat is readier than ever to handle everything from creeking to big water. Extra width in the bow and stern brings additional stability, and a revised cockpit makes boat handling more predictable. With crisper boat reaction and a faster shape than last year's Mamba, this updated boat makes entry-level paddlers feel right at home and gives experienced boaters the tools to push themselves.
- Hull shape has less pronounced rocker than comparable boats, with a large flat spot in the middle adding to stability
- Pronounced chine (hull edge) allows for crisp transitions and easily held ferry lines
- Adjustable seating, thigh braces, and contoured hip pads ensure a perfect fit
- Thermoformed seat and hull stiffener bring true all-around versatility to the Mamba
- Bulkhead footbrace uses adjustable track system and has foam padding for comfort
- Welded-in d-bone reinforcement ensures the stability of the seat track so you can take big hits
- Strong, easy-to-reach security handles give you a quick-and-secure handle on your boat