Select your style & size:Select options
What started as a unique design for a particular race has become one of the most versatile kayaks ever dreamt up—the Dagger Green Boat 11.5 Kayak is a longboat that defies categorization. Fast enough to win the most competitive whitewater races in the world and enough performance to navigate any waterway, the Green Boat has truly limitless potential. With stiff edges that offer the performance of a slalom kayak, and a narrow hull that carries speed while still giving stability and consistency, the Green Boat can run the steepest creeks, the most rowdiest rivers, and anything in between. Also regarded as a superior multi-day kayak, the only thing that can hold you back is your imagination.
- Racing hybrid for any whitewater situation
- Rugged polyethylene construction
- Significant rocker makes it maneuverable
- Chine gives enough edge for crisp turns
- Peak deck with ridge allows quick resurfacing
- Displacement hull makes it easy to roll
- Step-out pillar prevents boat from folding
- Six different points of attachment
- Item #DAG001U
- Q & A
long boat lover!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
always enjoyed hopping in a long boat from time to time.. when I do, the green boat is hands down my favorite! super slick boat.. but yet managebale in tighter spots. no complaints for the green boat other thanits not a pyrnaha lol