- Detail Images
Inspired water travel.
- Tru Trak Skeg is a height-adjustable drop-skeg that maintains your bearings in high winds or rough waves (easily adjust the skeg with included cable)
- Polyethylene hull has a higher volume in the bow to keep waves from wreaking havoc on your paddling day
- Adjustable padded thigh braces for bracing your body in fast-moving currents
- Shorter length for easy maneuverability on and off the water
- CFS-R Seating System provides lumbar support and is fully adjustable for a comfortable fit
- Store your lunch and extra layers in the dual-density stern hatch
- Adjustable foot brace system for comfort on longer tours
Share your thoughts
Does this kayak have a drain hole? and I...
Does this kayak have a drain hole? and I am 5'3" will I fit into this kayak?
Yes and yes. There is a drain bung located at the rear of the kayak.
perfect little toy
This is my favorite boat! As a smaller female I wanted something I could totally control and this is just the ticket. It is very versatile and has served me well on both whitewater and flatwater. (Sadly it has logged far more hours on flatwater due to my unfortunate local geography). My husband also prefers this boat to his bulkier Dagger Axis because of its fantastic maneuverability. It feels remarkably similar to the Liquidlogic Remix at a 30% lower price so that's nice too. My only complaint about the whole boat is the very small opening for accessing the ample dry storage. What's the point of having that wonderfully huge storage space if you cant squeeze anything into it? It will take a tent, sleeping bag, pfd, etc. but you will work hard to get that stuff through the opening.