- Community Images
Paying immediate dividends.
For the ultimate in compression and support during training, wrap the CW-X Revolution Calf Sleeves around your legs and feel the return on your investment.
- Graduated compression helps return blood back to your core where it can be filtered and processed
- Exo-Lite seamless support web supports your muscles and dampens vibrations
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps keep you cool and comfortable
- Antimocrobial treatment helps prevent it from smelling like your running shoes over time
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought these for someone to help with shin splints. So far they have been helping.
inner calf shot.
Front Shot, on.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Ok, I looked around and could not find much on sizing however I came across this:
SM:less than 14.25"
MD:14.25 - 15.75"
LG:15.75 - 17.25"
XL:17.25 - 18.75"
Calf Measurements in inches around leg at mid-calf
**Recommend sizing down if between sizes
That being said, I got a large with my widest mid-calf measurment at 17", they fit great and would not want to go down one size as it would start to cut circulation at the top and bottom. The length is fine, ankle to back of knee. I had a stage 3 calf tear this year and am still recovering from it, I will be using these sleeves as long as the CW-X compression Pro leggings for the foreseeable future. Better safe than recurring either one again, good luck. Oh and I am 5'-11 and 190
They do alright
I like the overall concept of these, but my legs are just a little too slim for them. I would like them to compress just a little bit more. I do feel a difference using them though. I especially like them as aids to recovery for stressed calves.
Just picked these babies up and have no worries that they won't be awesome because CW-X is the real deal and make great products.