- Detail Images
Whether you're heading out on your daily morning run or need a supportive baselayer for a day of powder turns, the CW-X Women's Insulator Performx Tight is right for the job. WarmStretch fabric excels at moisture and temperature management so you don't overheat or feel clammy. The Support Web exoskeleton provides critical support for quads, IT bands, calf muscles, and the lateral and medial ligaments of the knee joint. Plus, an antimicrobial fabric treatment keeps unpleasant body odors away.
- WarmStretch fabric excels at moisture transport and temperature regulation so you stay comfortably warm and dry during the workout
- Two-way stretch Lycra Support Web acts as an exoskeleton for the pant providing support to key muscle groups and joints
- Women specific cut provides unrestricted freedom of movement
- Flat seam construction provides next to skin comfort
- Antimicrobial fabric treatment keeps unpleasant odors away
Share your thoughts
Squeezy pants I'm not dying to take off.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I was admittedly skeptical of the whole compression garment thing. Even tighter tights? Hasn't the whole skinny jeans movement swaddled my behind with enough gusto? Apparently not. I'll be adding a few more hours of squeeze into the schedule to accommodate this recent purchase.
I bought the CW-X Insulator Performx tight partly out of curiosity about compression garments, but primarily to keep warm on winter trail runs in the North East (temps 20s and 30s). These tights do warm well, no issues staying toasty, even on mellow runs. I've never been a huge fan of CW-X color patterns, so I was pleased I could give this all-black pair a whirl without offending the local deer population or compromising my fashion sense. As far as size, I measured myself and went with their recommendation, which was just right. Lastly, while I can't speak to the science of compression garments, I will say I consistently want to keep these tights on after my runs, they make my quads feel a touch less tired and noticeably more relaxed post-workout. I'll be buying a 3/4 length pair of CW-X tights when the weather gets warm, and am already plotting how to sell my husband on why he too should adopt the skinny pant movement.