- Detail Images
Before showing the boys how it's done on the Nordic track, pull on the CW-X Women's Insulator Endurance Pro Tight. The WarmStretch fabric excels at temperature and moisture management for comfortable performance lap after lap while the exoskeleton Support Web provides support to key muscle groups like your hamstrings and quadriceps. Plus, the windproof and water-resistant front panels give you some extra protection when the snow starts to fall.
- Windproof and water-resistant front panels provide weather protection while you skate around the track
- WarmStretch fabric excels at moisture transport and temperature regulation so you stay comfortably warm and dry throughout the day
- Two-way stretch Lycra Support Web acts as an exoskeleton that supports key muscle groups
- Women-specific cut with a Coolmax gusseted crotch liner provides unrestricted freedom of movement
- Flat seam construction provides next-to-skin comfort
- Antimicrobial fabric treatment keeps unpleasant odors away
Share your thoughts
I am on the lower range of Med. and I break...
I am on the lower range of Med. and I break out in a sweat getting these on. Is that standard for the support? Would the large simply be easier to get on but less supportive? Or are these less stretchy because they are thermal?