Crocs Crockband Lego Clog - Kids'
- Detail Images
It's not a toy, it's a lifestyle.
Sure, he can use those tiny blocks to build cars, houses, spaceships, and a hybrid machine incorporating all three, but he can't build a comfortable shoe that he'll wear every day. That's why Crocs teamed up with Lego to design the Kids' Crockband Lego Clog for the biggest builders out there. Odds are, he probably already loves the feel of a Crocs clog beneath his foot, but with the Lego patch and bricks around the outer band, he can legitimize his role as the best builder in the neighborhood.
- Croslite closed-cell resin is a durable rubber-like material that resists odor, cleans easily, dries quickly, and even floats
- Contoured and textured Croslite footbed, Croslite-cushioned midsole, and stretchy upper match his foot's natural shape for all-day comfort
- Croslite heel strap flexes to fit his foot and secures the clog in place during long walks or bike rides
- Croslite outsole with tread reduces falls in the rain or during creek walks
- Non-marking sole doesn't mark up floors
- Toe box ventilation keeps his foot cool, quickly drains water and debris for river or ocean trips, and can attach Jibbitz charms for decoration (sold separately)
- Relaxed, roomy fit best matches somewhat wider feet
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My son loves them, his favorite footwear now.
what does J mean in size, and C mean in...
what does J mean in size, and C mean in size