- Croslite closed-cell resin is super-lightweight, shock-absorbing, and non-marking
- Ergonomically designed with a roomy fit to accommodate young, growing feet
- Footbed molds to foot over time
- Croslite is naturally anti-microbial so it resists odors and other nasties
- Back strap flips up for easy entry or down to secure the shoe to the foot
- Holes on vamp allow air to circulate and accommodate Jibbitz charms (sold separately) so he can make the shoe his own
Share your thoughts
What is the J3 size? I have a child wearing...
What is the J3 size? I have a child wearing a youth 5-6. Is that the 5/6 size?
Juniors' Sizes: (8+ years)
Age ranges for children and junior sizes are for general guidance only. For your most accurate fit, we recommend measuring your child's foot and finding the corresponding size using the charts