- Community Images
- Croslite closed-cell resin is a durable rubber-like material that resists odor, cleans easily, dries quickly, and even floats
- Contoured and textured Croslite footbed, Croslite-cushioned midsole, and stretchy upper match his foot's natural shape for all-day comfort
- Croslite heel strap flexes to fit his foot and secures the clog in place during long walks or bike rides
- Croslite outsole with tread reduces falls in the rain or during creek walks Non-marking sole doesn't leave lines on the floors
- Toe-box ventilation keeps his foot cool, quickly drains water and debris for river or ocean trips, and works with Jibbitz charms for decoration (sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Can't grow up without 'em!
These are something you can't miss when you are a kid. They offer so much for a young child. They are comfortable, easy to clean, they slip on and the easy to maneuver themselves and you can add a ll sorts of characters, which they love.
what is the size 2m/4w?? im confused. I...
what is the size 2m/4w?? im confused. I need a size 4 us for my 10 yr old.
I believe the dual measurements for certain sizes that BC has in stock are meant to signify that it is one size in a men's (boy's) size, and therefore a larger women's (girl's) size. For instance, I think the M3/W5 size would mean it is a men's size three and simultaneously a women's size five... I could be wrong, but that seems to be what those cryptic number-letter combos indicate.
Check out Croc's size charts provided (http://www.crocs.com/crocs-size-chart/fit-guide-landing-v2,default,pg.html) to get the exact size you'll need.
Hope this helps, and be sure to have a loose tape measure on hand to get the length of your son's foot.