CRKT MCGinnis Summa T Knife
Contoured and sleek, the folding CRKT MCGinnis Summa T Knife just feels right in your hand. Young engineering student Gerry McGinnis designed this knife with a locking liner, a strong synthetic handle, and a combination serrated/fine-edge blade so you can slice and dice anything you encounter out in the wild.
- Summa model features an open InterFrame build with stainless steel liners for ultimate durability and blade protection
- Black oxide finished blade stays sharp even after extended use
- Veff serrations allow this blade to easily slice through rope, twine, netting, and vegetation
- Resin-impregnated fiber handle is tough and light, and it feels smooth in hand
- Full-size folding design keeps this knife compact in your pocket or your pack until you need to deploy the blade
- Designed by knifemaker Gerry McGinnis