- Lightweight but durable aluminum carabiner chassis makes it easy to attach this tool to clothes or gear (not weight-bearing)
- Folding, drop-point stainless steel blade has a tough finish that resists dulling
- Removable bit carrier unit has 2 flat-head and 2 Phillips bits, and the end of the bit carrier has a bright LED light on it
- Bit driver has a magnetic detent that accepts one of the four included screwdriver bits
- Adjustable wrench slides to a maximum opening of 0.5-inches and opens and closes with thumbscrew adjustment
- Eat'N tool is made of strong, lightweight 2CR13 aluminum and has a screwdriver extension, a bottle opener, and drive metric wrenches
Share your thoughts
Pretty cool tools
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Guppie and eatin tool are pretty sweet.. I got them for my birthday.. the Guppie has found a home in my desk drawer. the bottle opening won't get used much, but i'm sure my class of sixth grades will create a use for all of the other applications! I really like that it has the adjustable wrench. I doubt i would ever rely on the guppie in the back country, but it is pretty sweet to have around.
The eating tool is quite compact. If you're into saving weight, it is definitely for you, but personally, i'll carry an extra few ounces for full size eating utensils!