Crescent Moon Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe
Get up and go—into the backcountry.
Designed for backcountry snow and terrain, the Crescent Moon Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe delivers the float, grip, and maneuverability you need to get through the steep and deep white stuff. Featuring easy-to-use bindings and a balanced deck that's narrower for a more natural stride, the Silver 10 lets you get the most out of your outing.
- Single Pull Loop binding envelops the entire foot for a stable, secure feel and cinches down easily with (you guessed it) a single pull
- TGS decking and aluminum frame are lightweight and durable
- Binding's Single Pull Loop system is supportive and easy to tighten
- Three-claw traction system provides grip and control
- Will accommodate a person plus gear up to 225 pounds
- Made in Boulder, CO with as many recycled materials as possible in a wind-powered facility
Share your thoughts
Crescent Moon Silver 10
what is the difference between the Crescent...
what is the difference between the Crescent Moon Silver 10 and the Crescent Moon Gold 10?