Made for family fun outdoors.
- Three aluminum crampons under the shoe provide secure traction on hardpack
- Lightweight, strong TIG-welded aircraft-grade aluminum frames resist plenty of rough-housing in the snow
- Kid-friendly bindings are easy for your young adventurer to slip use
- Will accommodate a child up to 80 pounds
- Made in Boulder, CO with as many recycled materials as possible in a wind-powered facility
Share your thoughts
Excellent Kids Snowshoes
My 4 and 5 year olds put them on and started running in them. Despite never having had snowshoes on before they did not trip or step on the other shoe. They are very well made and they should out grow them before they wear out. I would highly recommend them to any one with kids. As a (big) bonus they are made in the USA.