Get to those places most snowshoes can't take you.
- Single Pull Loop binding envelops the entire foot for a stable, secure feel and cinches down easily with (you guessed it) a single pull
- Polymer gel straps will not freeze, stretch, or come out of adjustment
- Stainless steel three-claw traction underfoot incorporates a toe claw and extra traversing claws for traction in all directions, even on steep or sideways slopes
- Platform includes TIG–welded aircraft-grade aluminum and PVC-free PU that is lightweight and durable
- Teardrop shape lets you walk with a natural stride without waddling to avoid stepping on the other shoe
- Will accommodate a person plus gear up to 225 pounds
- Made in Boulder, CO with as many recycled materials as possible in a wind-powered facility
Share your thoughts
Easy on and off bindings, great grip in icy conditions, fantastic in deep powder, light, no snow accumulation underfoot. Great pair of snowshoes!
what does this shoe have over the Crescent...
what does this shoe have over the Crescent Moon Silver 10?
I know it has been a while since your question, but for anyone else wondering what the advantages are here you go. The Gold series has a better foot harness, footbed, and ratchet straps for the heels. They are great snowshoes!
Personal best choice of snowshoe
This is by far the best snowshoe i have ever used for back country access while snowboarding. the ratchets and the boot compatible binding are incredibly easy to use and will adjust to any size snowboard boot. care free in terms of maintenance, and you rarely have to worry about popping out of the binding while hiking. the main (and only) problem i have run into is finding a pack that makes for easy carrying of the shoes while you're on your board. A major plus for me, the candy apple red model always puts a smile on my face when i look down at my feet. The color of this shoe beats any other model i have seen. feel free to ask any questions