Running indoors s**ks.
A few feet of snow is not going to get between you and running, because you have the light, fast Crescent Moon Composite Kilo Run Snowshoe, with responsive carbon composite construction, a streamlined shape, and a single-pull binding. And you run with or without the binding, thanks to its direct-to-shoe mount. In your opinion, if you hit the treadmill in winter you might as well eat hamster food, too.
- Featherweight yet super-strong carbon fiber and carbon nanotube composite frame deliver a great feel and respond well to fast feet
- Aluminum 3 crampons at toe, ball, and heel bite into hard snow or ice for sure-footed flight
- Lightweight race single-pull loop binding with spring-loaded cam buckles secures your foot for efficient power
- Lean, tapered shape keeps you from tripping over your own feet, reduces weight, and increases speed
- For use with bindings or directly mounted to athletic shoe; all hardware included