Select your style & size:Select options
- 8mm high-density EVA foam provides cushion and insulation with minimal bulk
- Coated nylon ripstop shell is durable and water resistant
- Carbon-fiber stays increase support and are lightweight and incredibly durable
- Bottom flap folds up for double cushioning or out for lounging
- Chair can be laid flat and used as a sleeping pad for backpacking
- Chair rolls up to just 5 inches in diameter and weighs in at under two pounds
- Reinforced strap wings and nylon webbing increase durability
- Attached roll-up strap and hanging loop make for easy transport
- Item #CRZ0030
- Q & A
The multi-tool camp chair!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This chair is so much more than a chair! Use it as a chair or a lounger with the straps locked, or unlock them and use it as a sitting/sleeping pad. This chair is always in my trunk because it takes up so little space and you never know when you are going to need to sit back and relax. Unlike camp chairs with legs, this chair will sit on just about any surface big enough and with the adjustable straps you can tailor the lean to your liking. As the picture shows, it is a great was to relax in the parking lot after crushing a strenuous hike!
If you have any questions about this chair, or any other camp chairs, please contact me directly.
Are these comfy? is this something i could...
Are these comfy? is this something i could bring to the beach?
This would be perfect for the beach. The stays give good support and it's inflatable, so it packs down small to transport it.
Very comfy. Great beach chair.