- Detail Images
Whether you're exploring ancient ruins or just hiking your favorite local trails, suit up in the Craghoppers Men's NosiLife Cargo Trouser. A total of nine pockets (plus one dry bag in the cargo pocket) provide space for all your trail essentials while the advanced fabric wicks away sweat, repels bugs, and shields you from the sun.
- NosiLife polyamide fabric is durable and lightweight and wicks moisture
- NosiLife insect-repellent fabric is proven to protect against 90% of mosquito and bug bites, and the repellent quality is permanent (it won't wash out like many treatments)
- Partially elasticized waist ensures a snug fit
- Heel tape increases durability around the hem
- SolarShield provides a UPF 40+ rating to help you avoid harmful sunburn
- Dual cargo pockets provide generous storage space
- Two zippered security pockets keep valuables safely stowed
- Dry bag in the cargo pocket keeps electronics and cash protected from wet weather
- Mobile device holder in cargo pocket keeps your phone securely stowed
Share your thoughts
i think it is best pant for trekking in caucasus mountains. :)
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I bought these after falling in love with a pair of Craghopper Nosilife Stretch Pants. Those pants also ran extremely small, but by sizing up, I found a good fit. I was hoping these pants would be sized similarly but they are not.
I normally wear a size 33" waist, which requires a size 36 in these pants. The crotch is very short, much like a woman's pant, and the legs are really wide and baggy. I don't mind slightly baggy pants, but these are silly. I'll be returning these and ordering some more stretch pants from craghopper.
good and bad
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
where to start...i am 6 foot 225 lbs in northern ontario canada. the insect guard is great! the number of pockets, type of pockets is ideal for anyone in any setting. the only problem is the sizes LOVE backcountry.com's return policy and customer service. i brag to everyone about it. i bought my regular 36 waist and found the thighs were way to tight. went online and they said send it back free of charge, we will send next size up, same colours. nothing a belt doesnt fix, but the thighs are still snug.
4 stars for the pockets, insect guard and quick dry, lost the fifth star due to leg width. length and inseam were good, same with waist. if you have thick legs you might need to send them back.
Brief description of Craghoppers NosiLife product