- Detail Images
The Craghoppers Boys' NosiLife Cargo Trouser was built with hard-playing and fast-growing boys in mind. The reinforced knees and hems lend tough durability while a hidden seam allows you to let the pants out a couple inches when he hits a growth spurt. Plus, the UPF 40+ rating keeps him safe from the sun and the insect-repellent fabric technology keeps pesky mosquitoes and flies away.
- NosiLife polyamide fabric is lightweight and quick drying
- Stretch elastic sides at waist ensure a snug fit
- Reinforced double knee and heel tape increase durability
- NosiLife insect-repellent fabric is proven to protect against 90% of mosquito and bug bites, and the repellent quality is permanent (it won't wash out like many treatments)
- Roll-up leg with button fastening provides warm weather comfort
- Concealed extendable seam allows you to let out the hem two inches when he hits a growth spurt
- Two front and one rear pocket provide storage space
- Single cargo pocket keeps trinkets and treasures securely stowed
- SolarShield UPF 40+ rating helps him avoid harmful sunburn
Share your thoughts
Do these come up small, average or large...
Do these come up small, average or large please?
What exactly are you asking when you inquire whether they "come up?" I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand. Are you referring to the rise of the pant, or the height that the legs roll up to? Perhaps something else?
Looking for pants to wear in summer and...
Looking for pants to wear in summer and need quik dry, light weight .
I would say these are probably a safe bet for meeting those particular criteria. I notice that your question was posted months ago, sorry no one answered it until now. Did you end up jumping at these for your choice? If so, have they been satisfactory?
Brief description of Craghoppers NosiLife product