Is it cold? I hadn't noticed.
It'll be easy to forget that everyone else is freezing their bits off when you're wearing the Men's Craghoppers Nat Geo 364 3-in-1 Hooded Jacket. This big winter parka is waterproof, breathable, and insulated by a zip-out liner jacket that's packed full of hollow core synthetic fibers for exceptional warmth. The design of the 364 lends itself well to life in the city with two large pockets to warm your digits and a internal security pocket to stow your expensive essentials. When winter gives way to warm but rainy spring days, ditch the liner and use the jacket as a shell, or vice versa when the weather turns cold and clear.
- An everyday winter coat built for life in cold cities
- AquaDry membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Zip-out jacket can be worn alone on cold, clear days
- ClimaPlus insulation is ideal for cool to cold weather
- Protective hood can be adjusted to shield off wind and rain
- Hand, chest, and internal pockets stash everyday essentials
- Regular fit has that classic look and feel
- Special National Geographic edition
- Item #CRG003R