- Detail Images
You might want to look down now and then just to make sure you remembered to put it on.
- The proZero fabric insulates and siphons excess moisture away from the skin using hollow polyester fibers so that you don't feel cold and clammy
- Wicking proCool fabric with multi-channeled filaments is placed in strategic areas to reduce sweat and let extra heat escape
- Flat-lock seams reduce chaffing to up your comfort level even more
- Anti-microbial properties help control odor
- Moving Wing technology lets this top move with you so you feel less resistance and more freedom
Share your thoughts
Does what it says it will do
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I wore this baselayer under my jersey when I went out for a ride, temp 65. The product does what it says it will do: Kept me warm -- but not too warm -- and moved perspiration away from my skin. The fabric is nice and soft, and the way they weaved the shoulders left my arms feeling completely unrestricted.
Craft ZERO extreme
When its cool to cold, slide on Craft ZERO extreme to stay comfortable, fresh and dry.