Cool weather comfort.
You've got choices ... pull the skinny skis out, slide into the trail running shoes, or toss a leg over the bicycle. No matter what you chose, the windproof, breathable, and flexy Craft Performance XC Storm Tight offers the freedom-of-movement and warmth needed to enjoy time outside.
- Flex Fleece retains warmth and wicks perspiration to prevent clamminess
- Anatomic cut with articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Reflective piping on Front and Back for low light safety
- Waist draw cord prevents migration
Share your thoughts
If you don't want tights this is perfect
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Tights are sometimes just too much. Whether you're running or skate skiing or hiking, you want warmth and freedom of movement without kitting out in an uber-athletic wardrobe. I bought these for skate skiing and they're perfect. They're way sleeker than, say, softshell pants. But they aren't as "race-day" looking as tights. Particularly for skate skiing, they're ideal. Also, if you're stuck between sizes, go with the smaller size for sure!