Tired of cycling shorts pinching your waist into the quintessential muffin top? Make the jump to non-migrating, ultra-comfortable Craft Performance Tour Bib Shorts. You'll enjoy the same creature comforts as traditional cycling shorts ... without any of the annoying side effects like tight waist bands and crack-exposing migration.
- Multi-density anatomically molded 4-way stretch chamois with an antibacterial treatment provides comfort for long days in the saddle
- Cooling Airflow bib wicks moisture from the skin and transfers it to the jersey keeping your core dry
- Body controlled fabrics provide muscle retention and reduces vibration to help prevent fatigue
- Silicone grippers prevent short migration
- Reflective elements add low light safety
Share your thoughts
First Bibs & I'll Never Go Back
These are the first pair of bibs that I've bought, and I absolutely love them! I'll never go back to just regular riding shorts!
6'2", 225 lbs and Extra Large fits just right. VERY comfortable and great fit. I've put about 50 miles on them (I know, that's not many miles for the hardcore bikers) and washed several times without any issues.
The only downside is that the white is slightly see-through, but as those areas are on the side of the leg, I could care less. VERY breathable, as the other reviewer stated.
Very nice quality bib
Purchased a pair late spring and am very impressed. Fit is perfect, I am 6'3 170 lbs and the Medium is perfect. Very high quality. The fabric is very light weight which makes them a very nice summer bib.